NNJ Chapter Meeting
October 27, 2014
“Estate Distribution – How to Partner, Prepare and Prep Yourself and Your Clients”
Join our Associate Member Lynn Magnusson of Magnusson Personal Property Consultants and Associate Member Director Carol Kaufman of CBData® for this informative chapter meeting where you will learn:
· How to partner with an appraiser/estate sales team
· How to make your job as a PO easier, faster and more profitable
· Eliminate the guess work relative to distribution
· Educate your client about their “stuff”
· Prep all papers relative to estate planning and settlement
This CEU worthy meeting will help you understand the role of the appraiser, sales team and legal aggregating process.
Carol Kaufman of CBData®
Lynn Magnusson of Magnusson Personal Property Consultants
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event that bad weather is predicted on the day of a chapter meeting, call the NNJ Chapter hotline (866-550-7263) after 12 noon on the day of the meeting to get up-to-date information. If the meeting is cancelled, further information will be provided on the hotline.
*In Addition to our October meeting on October 27th NAPO-NNJ is pleased to feature Karyn Greenstreet of Passion for Business (www.PassionForBusiness.com), a small-business strategist and consultant with extensive experience helping her clients with business design and marketing strategies, in addition to instructing thousands of students on professional and business development topics.
The full-day seminar will consist of two parts:
· Learn how to choose which new offerings (Speaking, Workshops, Webinars and Packages) to add to your business to increase and diversify revenue. Pros and cons of each offering will be discussed, as well as ways to determine offer specifics based on your desired audience. Ways to integrate these offerings with your current business and strategic plan will also be discussed.
· How these offerings work in real-life and what it takes to put these service offerings together, including practical steps, what tasks can be outsourced to enhance efficiency, and designing pricing models for your offerings.
Date: Monday, October 27, 2014
Time: 9AM – 4PM
(includes a one-hour break for networking and a catered lunch)
Location: American Red Cross, 209 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004 (free parking on-site)
The cost for this full-day seminar, including lunch, is $179.
All registrations MUST be received by Monday October 20th. Pre-registration and payment required.
No walk-ins. No refunds for cancellations.
To register, go to www.naponnj.org and click on the PDS link. Payment by credit card or Paypal only.